School Mission Statement
At St. Peter’s Catholic Primary School
we are committed to the values of love,
respect and forgiveness,
in a safe and caring community
where everyone experiences success.
- To provide a curriculum rooted in the Catholic faith which supports pupils and adults on their faith journey.
- To be an inclusive school that ensures that all learners are given equality of opportunity and treated fairly.
- To promote and achieve high standards; through the provision of the highest quality teaching and learning.
- To ensure that all learners benefit from a rich, broad, balanced curriculum with opportunities for first-hand experience, practical work, investigation as well as visits and trips to enhance the learning experience.
- To treat learners as individuals and to differentiate teaching and learning to take account of their individual and special needs.
- To make connections between subjects which allow pupils to apply basic skills across the curriculum.
- To provide well for learners’ physical, mental, social, spiritual, moral and cultural needs.
- To provide well for pupil care, health and safety.
- To give responsibility to pupils through developing their contribution to the community.
To make parents and the wider community equal partners with the school and to involve them in the evaluation of its success.