St Peter's is a cashless school and we ask all parents / carers to only use our e-payment method to pay for dinner money, breakfast club, trips, after school activities and other items such as milk etc. This can be done online using a very secure website called ParentPay or in cash at local stores where you see the PayPoint logo. To access ParentPay and for further information on PayPoint click on the logos below:
When new pupils join the school, parents / carers will be issued with a secure on-line account with a unique user ID and password that can be changed to something they will more easily remember and, if appropriate, accounts can be merged for two or more children.
Requesting ParentPay login details
If you have misplaced your unique Parent Pay Account activation details, these can be requested by contacting the school – email@example.com or come in to the school office to see us.
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for trips, lunch and other items such as journals
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by installments up to the due date
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
If you need any help and support in how to use ParentPay, please come and see us in the school office.